- Of Counsel
Meredith is Of Counsel with Byron Carlson Petri & Kalb, LLC with a focus in the areas of estate planning, real estate, and business law. Meredith also has experience in employment law, commercial/civil litigation, and appellate advocacy. She has represented clients in both Illinois and Missouri.
Meredith devotes the majority of her time to the practice areas of estate planning and probate. She works closely with clients to draft estate plans that best meet their goals and needs. She also assists executors and trustees in the proper administration of their loved one's estate.
Meredith has experience in real estate law. She has worked with numerous individuals and companies to purchase, sell and lease residential and commercial real estate.
Meredith also has experience in corporate law. She often advises clients regarding establishing a new business entity and buying/selling interest in an existing company.
Meredith is committed to educating her clients and assisting them in achieving a result that works for them.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate/Trust Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Commercial/Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Illinois, 2007
- Missouri, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2010
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Major: History/Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Missouri State Bar Association
- American Bar Association