Joseph R. Harvath
Joe concentrates his practice in general corporate transactional matters, including corporate formation and governance issues, as well as business and commercial litigation, contract law, municipal law, and real estate.
Joe attended the Southern Illinois University School of Law and graduated cum laude in 2014. While in school, Joe served as an editor of the SIU Law Journal and received awards for obtaining the top score in multiple classes, as well as academic excellence and Phi Kappa Phi honors for classroom performance. Joe is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Missouri, as well as United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Joe grew up in the Edwardsville area and enjoys being involved in, and giving back to his community. Joe serves on the board of directors for Family Hospice, a local not-for-profit organization serving the southwest Illinois area. Joe also serves as an allocations panel volunteer for the United Way of Greater St. Louis.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
- B.S. - 2010
- Family Hospice
- United Way of Greater St. Louis
- My Former Client Called and Wants His File What Do I Have to Give Him, Illinois Bar Journal, Volume 103, Number 11, 2015
- Illinois, 2014
- Missouri, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2015
Current Employment Position
- General Business
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Transactions
- Corporate Formation
- Contract Law
- Creditor's Rights
- Administrative Law
- Real Estate