Truck Company Negligence Attorneys
Commercial trucking companies have a duty to ensure that the trucks they own are safe and that the drivers they employ are qualified. The failure of trucking companies to properly maintain their trucks and train their drivers frequently contributes to devastating truck crashes across the country.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a truck accident in the Metro East or Illinois Riverbend areas, talk with an attorney right away to learn more about pursuing justice and compensation for your loss. Contact Byron Carlson Petri & Kalb, LLC, to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced St. Louis truck company negligence lawyers. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees unless we recover damages for you.
Personal Attention · Clear And Effective Advice
Trucking company negligence can include:
- Requiring drivers to operate rigs that are improperly maintained, inspected or repaired
- Improper loading of freight (unbalanced, poorly secured)
- Failing to ensure trucks are properly loaded, balanced and secured
- Logbook violations and other violations of federal and state trucking regulations
- Negligent hiring and training (prior DUI, prior accidents, multiple traffic violations, etc.)
- Scheduling drivers on trips that exceed federal regulations relating to travel and sleep time
- Failing to discipline drivers for safety violations
- Negligent transport of hazardous cargo
Truck accident claims can be very complex and may involve multiple defendants. One company may own the cab while another company owns the trailer. There may be third parties who employed the driver, loaded the freight or serviced the truck.
Backed by more than 100 years of collective experience, our attorneys have the knowledge, skills and resources to match the aggressive strategies of the big trucking organizations and their insurance companies. We will zealously defend your rights while providing you with the exceptional client service that is the hallmark of our firm.
Contact Our Edwardsville Truck Maintenance Negligence Lawyers
Contact Byron Carlson Petri & Kalb, LLC, at 618-307-4054 or 877-808-7742 to schedule a free consultation.