Hazardous Roadway Accident Attorneys
Roadways are often filled with hazardous conditions ranging from potholes to construction defects and failure to warn of construction zone dangers. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or pedestrian accident caused by a hazardous roadway condition, you may have a viable claim against several negligent parties such as the construction crew, city or state that is responsible for properly constructing and maintaining the road.
Contact us to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced St. Louis hazardous roadway accident lawyers. Cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees unless we recover damages for you.
Pursuing All Potential Sources Of Liability And Compensation
Common roadway hazards include:
- Defective road construction
- Improper rerouting of traffic in a construction zone
- Defective roadway design
- Improper safety precautions on roadway construction sites
- Wrong or misplaced road signs
- Lack of traffic lights or railroad crossing lights
- Lack of appropriate pedestrian crossings
- Guardrails that are missing, improperly installed or poorly maintained
At Byron Carlson Petri & Kalb, LLC, our attorneys are experienced at investigating hazardous roadway and construction zone accidents to identify individuals, government agencies and private companies that may have acted negligently. We then vigorously pursue justice and fair compensation for our clients from all of these sources. With more than 100 years of collective experience, we have a reputation for excellence and a long history of obtaining substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of injured clients.